Start and grow a business
Starting and growing your business
The university can support you and your business in a variety of ways.
If you have a great business idea and need help to make it happen, or you’re already up and running and want that extra support to take your business to the next level, the university is on hand to provide you and your business with everything you need.
The University has also partnered with a number of local councils and the local enterprise partnership to offer support to businesses through the Black Country Growth Hub.
See how the University can help realise your business potential.
- Set your business up at one of the university's incubation sites in Wolverhampton and Telford
- Access help, support and advice through the Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre
- If you're an armed forces service dependant, start up your own business with our Business Start Up programme
- Access new skills via our Knowledge Transfer programmes
- Locate your business at the University of Wolverhampton Science Park
- Locate your business at the e-Innovation Centre, Telford
- Locate your business at the Business & Technology Centre, Telford
- Put new ideas to the test through our Innovative Product Support Service (IPSS)
- Free support in the development of products and services that reduce carbon usage through the BECCI Project
- Support for inventors with Caparo Innovation Centre (CIC)