Please Note: In light of the current situation with regard to Covid-19 our September on campus Open Evening will be held virtually instead.
It pays to get good advice before you undertake a postgraduate qualification. This Virtual Open Evening is a great opportunity to find out everything you need to know, all in one place.
The right qualification can give you a real edge in the job market and help with career progression. It will equip you with specialist skills and knowledge and demonstrate your commitment to succeed.
What happens at the Virtual Event?
The Virtual Event is an informal opportunity to discover:
- More about our courses - chat to academics about the subject or course you are interested in.
- How the right qualification can help your career - get impartial careers advice from our qualified advisors.
- How to apply - including course application dates how the application process works.
- How to finance study - learn more about possible sources of finance and how fees are paid.
- Speak to a Student Ambassador - get the low down on studying a Postgraduate Course from someone actually studying one!
Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation email with a join link, you simply click this to access at the event start time. You will receive reminders in the run up to the event and on the day of the event.
The Venue - Online
Even though you will not be able to physically walk round our lovely campus you can explore it fully at your leisure via our Campuses page, our facilities page, and our Virtual Tours all available below. All of these will give you a flavour of the University Campus.
Further details & Queries
For further details, contact our enquiries team on 0800 953 3222 (if you are calling from a mobile phone you may incur a charge. The charge will vary according to your network provider) or email email@example.com.
Hear from students & staff ...
Click on the videos below to hear from different people who attended the last Postgraduate Open Evening.