Nursing Apprenticeship Employer Information Event
- When? 15 June 2022 , 10:00-12:00
- Where? Online
About this event
The University of Wolverhampton is offering a March 2022 cohort to train your Nursing Associate Apprentices
You are invited to attend a Virtual Information Event to find out more about the programme being offered in March and September 2022.
If you are looking to upskill staff from your current workforce, or you are considering externally recruiting apprentices from outside of your organisation then join us to find out more about the programme on offer.
- The event will provide an overview of this new programme with information relating to:
- The selection and recruitment process and timeline for the March and September 2022 cohorts
- The programme curriculum, content and structure aligned to the Apprenticeship Standard for Nursing Associate Apprentices
- Apprentice supervision and progress reviews
- Opportunity for questions