Social Work Degree Apprenticeship Employer Information Event
- When? 23 June 2022 , 13:00-14:30
- Where? Online
About this event
The University of Wolverhampton is offering a January & September 2022 cohort to train practitioners to become qualified social workers.
You are invited to attend a Virtual Information Event to find out more about the programme being offered in January and September 2022.
If you are looking to upskill staff from your current workforce, or you are considering externally recruiting apprentices from outside of your organisation then join us to find out more about the programme on offer.
The event will provide an overview of this BA Social Work Apprenticeship Programme with information relating to:
• The selection and recruitment process and timeline for the January and September 2022 cohorts
• The programme curriculum, content and structure aligned to the Apprenticeship Standard for Social Work Apprenticeship
• Apprentice supervision, support and progress reviews
• Opportunity for questions
Co-ordinated by: Glenda Kellar G.Kellar@wlv.ac.uk