Annual Degree Shows
Wolverhampton School of Art / Annual Degree Shows
Each year the University of Wolverhampton celebrates the accomplishments of our Undergraduate and Postgraduate students with a degree show of their work. Our undergraduate and postgraduate shows form a cultural highlight of each academic year. As well as providing the perfect stage to showcase their achievements, they are an opportunity for graduating students to meet with potential employers and gain invaluable experience of exhibiting their work. Providing them with the perfect planform to springboard their careers as artists and designers.
- Undergraduate Degree Show
Our final year students celebrate the completion of their courses by exhibiting their work in an exhibition open to friends, family, industry and the general public each June. This has been a tradition in our building since 1969 with over 8,000 students taking part to date.
- Postgraduate Degree Show
The success of our postgraduate (MA and PhD) students, are celebrated annually in a prestigious exhibition – held in two nationally renowned venues: Wolverhampton Art Gallery and the New Art Gallery Walsall.
Wolverhampton School of Art Graduate Showcase 2021
We are delighted to announce our end of year graduate showcase highlighting the work of our final year students in Art, Design and Screen based subjects.
Over the last few weeks we have had a film crew on site in the School of Art recording student experiences and their work. The last year, has undoubtedly been a huge challenge to students and staff in the School of Art. We have found ourselves working at home in make-shift spaces and often with limited materials and kit. Our staff and students have been hugely inventive in finding opportunities and outlets to keep learning live - and this, in itself, is a testament to our creativity and resilience as a sector.
Wolverhampton School of Art MA Show 2021
Friday 17th September – Sunday 3rd October: Wolverhampton Art Gallery, Lichfield St, Wolverhampton WV1 1DU
MA Design and Applied Arts / MA Digital And Visual Communications
Friday 1st – Sunday 31st October: The New Art Gallery Walsall, Gallery Sq, Walsall WS2 8LG
MA Fine Art And / MA Art and Design by Research
it is a great pleasure that we are once again partnering with Wolverhampton Art Gallery and the New Art Gallery Walsall in hosting our MA Degree Shows.
Degree Show 2020
Emily Jade Higham
Graduate Case Studies
Throughout our half century of showcasing creative talent, many of the thousands of graduates we have produced have gone on to become successful in their chosen field – covering the entire spectrum of our subject portfolio. Here is just a small selection.
There are many more testimonies, from successful graduates, in our Case Studies page.
Study with us
We offer a number a undergaraduate and postgraduate courses, covering a variety of subjects in Art, Design and Media
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BA (Hons) Computer Games Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion
- BA (Hons) Film and Television Production
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BDes (Hons) Furniture Design
- BA (Hons) Glass and Ceramics
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design.
- BA (Hons) Illustration
- BDes (Hons) Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Media
- BA (Hons) Media, Film and Television Studies
- BA (Hons) Multimedia Journalism
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BDes (Hons) Product Design
- BA (Hons) Textiles and Surface Pattern
Design and Applied Arts
- MA Design and Applied Arts
- MA Design and Applied Arts (Ceramics)
- MA Design and Applied Arts (Fashion)
- MA Design and Applied Arts (Glass)
- MA Design and Applied Arts (Interior Design)
- MA Design and Applied Arts (Textiles)
Digital and Visual Communications
- MA Digital and Visual Communications (Animation)
- MA Digital and Visual Communications (Computer Games Design)
- MA Digital and Visual Communications (Design for Advertising)
- MA Digital and Visual Communications (Graphic Communication)
- MA Digital and Visual Communications (Illustration)
- MA Digital and Visual Communications (Multimedia Design)
- MA Digital and Visual Communications (Photography)