What is an Applicant Day?
Applicant Days are specifically for anyone who has made an application to an undergraduate course at the University of Wolverhampton.
It's not only a great opportunity for you to gain more-in-depth information about the course that you have applied for, but you will also be able to:
- Explore our university campus and accommodation
- Engage in a subject-tailored interactive masterclass
- Meet potential course-mates and academic staff
- Chat to our Student Ambassadors who are current students
- Speak to support staff
- Attend additional informative talks
Registration opens at 09:30am. You will be provided with details of the registration point and booking QR code in your pre-event email.
We will welcome you to the Applicant Day and provide you with information about what it is like to be a student within one of our three faculties.
You will take part in an interactive subject masterclass and get a taste of what it would be like to study on the course you have applied for. This will be delivered by academic lectures who are experts in their field so you can gain an in-depth understanding of the course. It is also an opportunity to meet potential future peers.
You will find more information and be asked to select your masterclass session as part of the booking form.
Whilst the interactive masterclasses are taking place, we will be delivering a Q&A session for Parents, Carers and Partners. There will also be an opportunity to join a campus or accommodation tour and speak to staff at support service drop-ins.
After the interactive masterclass, we will be delivering a programme of activities for you to engage with including;
- Campus and Accommodation Tours
- Student Finance, Student Support and Wellbeing and Student Life Talks
- Support Service and Subject drop-ins
- Admissions Hub