Tell us what you think about the newly refreshed myWLV app
You will have noticed that the myWLV app has had a refresh - it looks better and has some new features.
We would love to know what you think about the new app, please take 2 minutes to tell us using this anonymous form.
myWLV offers everything you need for your learning and education experience, in one place!
You can download the app to your phone or tablet (from your usual app store), or use the web browser version at http://my.wlv.ac.uk You will need to have your University email address and password.
This is where you will find your timetable, once it is ready.
If you need support with your timetable, please sign into e:Vision and use the 'help' link in the menu. This will send your call directly through to the right team.
myWLV is currently available to all University of Wolverhampton students who are fully enrolled on an undergraduate or postgraduate course, and research students, and will deliver information including, assessment deadlines, email, Student Check in (digital register), VLE topic subscriptions, links to key resources (e.g. room booking, library resources, PC availability) and many more.
The app is not currently available to our distance learning students.
Issues with accessing the myWLV app
If you are having issues with getting access to the myWLV, until this is resolved, you can access all your systems and services using the links below:
- e:Vision Use e:Vision to check the details of your course, as well as to raise a call for help using the ASK@ button in the left hand menu. You will need your e:Vision login and password.
- University email This is your University Microsoft 365 account that includes email, calendar, files and Teams. You will need your University email address and password, and have set up Multifactor authentication (MFA) on your mobile phone.
- Canvas Log in using your University IT credentials, e.g. your University email address or user ID and password. You will need to have set up Multifactor authentication (MFA) first.
- Student Check-in Use this to register your attendance in class.
- Your timetable You will need to have the module codes for your course.
Wondering how you get myWLV?
myWLV is accessible on any device via web browsers by going to http://my.wlv.ac.uk and on mobile devices by downloading the ‘myWLV’ app available from the Apple and Google play.