We are listening
Here are a few ways in which your views have made a difference
A Students' Union representative will now be available every Friday during term-time, at Telford Innovation Campus. Go and meet them at the SA foyer 9am- 4pm.
If you need support on other days, please contact the SU.
We have reviewed, revamped and invested in our Mental Health and Wellbeing service, to make it fair and consistent for everyone who needs support.
- You can register online with our specialist mental health and wellbeing team and receive an offer of support within 2 working days.
- All students get free access to a digital mental health resource and online community, Big White Wall.
- And we provide a wide range of self-help resources.
Find more information at: wlv.ac.uk/mhw
We’ve listened to your feedback, and we’ve made significant investment into a new timetabling system. This produces a personalised timetable for you based on your course, modules, and groups, which is available through the myWLV app.
We’ve also developed a notification system which will let you know via text and email about any upcoming changes to your timetable – please make sure your contact details are up to date in e:Vision!
We invested £1.65 million in new digital library solutions, which includes:
- enhanced self-service technology
- interactive new reading list that connects you directly to the resources for your module
- BrowZine - a service to help you discover and follow e-journals and build your own personal library.
Did you know...
- you can get free hot water from the vending machines
- you can earn cashback with the yoyo app, when you pay for your snacks/meals
- there's automatic renewals on your library loans (until someone else needs them).
Staff - find out how you can support Student Voice