What is KTP?
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) is a UK-wide programme funded by Innovate UK which enables businesses to improve their performance. By working in partnership with the University of Wolverhampton and a recent graduate to lead the project, businesses can take their organisation to the next level by instilling change, launching new products or revolutionising the marketplace.
Learn more about KTP
- A high calibre graduate to spearhead your project.
- Support from an academic member of staff.
- Access to the University’s extensive resources and facilities.
- Reduced project costs, through funding by Innovate UK.
- Any size business or not-for-profit organisation may apply.
- Projects can last between 12 and 36 months.
- The amount of grant you can get for your project will depend on the size of your business but typically small and medium-sized enterprises contribute around one third of the project costs, whereas large businesses contribute about half of the project costs.
“We have had a number of very successful KTPs, which have all led to exceptional technological leaps forward for Integrated System Technologies Ltd and helped establish the company as a front-runner in the market place. The KTP graduate proved so instrumental within our electronic engineering and embedded software team that he is now a permanent member of the team. The initial KTP project has enabled further development projects which represent the future of lighting.”
Nina Archenhold, Integrated System Technologies Ltd.