Learn about University's research in the latest Research Matters
Research Matters is a quarterly publication which highlights, and breaks down, some of the research projects taking place at the University of Wolverhampton.
The cover story of the latest issue, number 12, is the first part in a series which shines a spotlight on the new professors in clinical practice and medicine who joined the University in 2019. This issue features profiles on Professor Thillagavathie Pillay and Professor Matthew Brookes. The five remaining professors will be profiled in this academic year’s remaining issues of Research Matters.
Featured inside the latest issue is:
- Work by Professor Peter Walton, Director of the Law Research Centre, to create a new process which aimed to provide support with debt for small and medium-sized enterprises during the current pandemic.
- The European Master’s in Technology for Translation and Interpreting (EM TTI)
- Research into if 3D-printing patient-specific silver-based implants will reduce infection and antimicrobial resistance
- A new study into the impact of viewing explicit real-world violent content via social media
- The University signing the Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers
- An update on the Research Excellence Framework (REF)
For more information please contact the Corporate Communications Team.