Class of 2022
For students reaching the end of their final year, you might be wondering, “what comes next?”.
We know this can be a daunting time, but rest assured you are not alone, and we are here for you.
We have put together a package of support and opportunities that will help you navigate these next steps. Whether this is engaging in further study, helping you to shine your brightest when applying for jobs, nurturing your entrepreneurial ambition, or providing you with relevant and valuable work experience.
The Class of 2022 programme offers tailored advice and guidance; mentoring with alumni and industry professionals; access to the latest jobs, placements, volunteering and opportunities overseas; events, resources, online tools, and more.
Speak to us
If you’re not sure where to start, we recommend booking an appointment with a careers adviser. who can help you with a range of topics, including:
- CV/Application writing and interview support; market yourself to employers
- Finding vacancies and opportunities
- Exploring options, generating ideas and making plans
- Self-employment; help, advice and support to work on a freelance basis or with starting your own business
- Further Study; looking at postgraduate taught courses and other postgraduate studies.
- Alumni; help building your professional network.
To find out more about the Class of 2022 programme, and book your appointment with a Careers Adviser, go to: www.wlv.ac.uk/classof2022.
For more information please contact the Corporate Communications Team.